InDXp - Industrial Designed Experiments
Industrial Designed Experiments (InDXp) is a plugin-module for the admaDIC Calculator. It helps in designing and carrying out experiments to identify which factors influence for instance the quality of product in a production process.
The module assists in entering the factors, defining the factor
interactions, defining the actual level selections for each run of experiments,
storing the experimental results and perform the analysis of significance of
factors. Each step can be locked, to prevent modifications of properties when
the next steps are being carried out - for instance the factor definitions must
be kept unchanged when the experiments are run.
Since MaSCa is a module for the admaDIC Calculator it is also platform independent.
- Define factors and factor interactions
- 2-level analysis (linear relationships)
- Easily toggle levels for runs
- Input of experimental results
- Calculate average and standard deviation
- Perform level analysis for average results and standard deviation
- Define number precision
- Export data set as TXT
- Copy & Paste to/from spreadsheet software (Excel, OpenOffice Calc, etc.)